Friday, March 14, 2008

Spotlight: Angie


ANGIE HARDING
Angie is from Lindon, UT. She is the second oldest in her family, with three brothers. Her dad is an Orthodontist and she loves being part of his practice, where she's worked for three years. She and her husband Klane have been married for almost a year. They like skiing/snowboarding together, camping, hiking, going on trips and hanging out with their families, who both live in Lindon. When not at school, Angie likes exercising, reading, writing, photography and cooking. She also sings and plays the piano on occasion. Angie loves to visit Hawaii and Lake Powell every summer with her family. She loves to slalom ski at Powell early in the morning, and in Hawaii she loves boogie boarding. She can't decide on a favorite food but would have to say chicken alfredo or salmon at the moment. Angie would usually choose reading a book over watching a movie. Lately she's been into Shannon Hale books like Goosegirl, Book of a Thousand Days, and Princess Academy, but she also likes the Twilight Series and is in love with Harry Potter. Her husband Klane is trying to get her more into movies. Some of her favorites are Ocean's Eleven, Zoolander and Runaway Bride. Something unique about Angie is that she has only kissed one man, Klane. ("I didn't really like anyone else!" she says). Her favorite dental instrument is the anterior scaler because she is used to using it at work and she likes cleaning the lower anteriors. After hygiene school she wants to work a little, have a baby and enjoy staying home and being a mom.

5 comments:

Christine said...

hehe, i love that you wrote your spotlight in the third person! :)

Angie said...

I made klane write it for me because I felt weird. Hahaha. But I sent people emails to fill out spotlights and no one wrote me back so I figured I'd just do myself one!

Christine said...

oh bummer, i didn't know that no one wrote you back! i'll do mine so you at least have one to work with.

and yay to klane for doing it for you!!

Colette said...

Ha ha. I just noticed the Dr Ord quote at the top of the page. That's awesome.
Sorry no one got back to you. I'll work on mine and get it to you soon... hopefully!

theRach said...

Angie, you are so cute! And, um, I am really impressed that you've never kissed anyone besides Klane...and also that you are so outdoors-y. I didn't realize how active and adventurous you are!