We all took the exam at SLCC this past weekend. Four of us were tested on Friday, and the remaining ten were tested on Saturday. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of the Friday girls. I was privileged, however, to go up on Saturday and document this blessed event.
Before the written exam.
Everyone scared to go take the written exam. Me happy because I'm already done!
First up on Saturday: Angie. (Each girl is holding the [white] written and [purple] clinical exam pass slips.)
Erin.
Nancy and baby.
Brooke.
Ariel.
Sarah. So excited!
Shanelle...or whatever Mrs. Knight calls her. :)
Rachel. Happy!
Jana!
And last, but certainly not least, Carolyn.
How we all feel now that it's over - compliments of Erin.
Most of all we were grateful that the examiners were way ahead of schedule because that meant we finished earlier than expected!
Thanks to all of those who came with us as patients. We really appreciate it!
5 comments:
Yeah yeah!! haha, I love these pics!
Way to go everyone!!
Congrats to all of you. WOW Christine can you believe it's almost alllllll over.
Christine, your a trooper- two days in a row! Way to support everyone.
Congrats!! That's freakin sweet. I'm excited to be there in a year...
Hooray hooray! We are done! These pics are so cute! Thanks Christine! I might steal some and put them on my blog.
Post a Comment