One day in Mrs. Knight's class (of course) we were split up in two groups and we each had to "write" a song. This is our group, singing to "Ice, Ice Baby". Our song was "Let's Learn Baby".
This is the other group who did four different "clips" of songs trying to explain different cultures. The classic was "Linda, Linda" to the tune of "MamaMia"
The last day of clinic, Rylee and Jen were trying to trim molds for bleach trays and the trimmer went crazy and water went everywhere. Sadly, the camera missed the fun, but this is Jen trying to clean up after.
The classic Dr. Ord picture (minus the hand on his left shoulder. I think Rylee's gettin a little friendly!)
The (almost) last day of our first year!! We got to sit in the hall for an hour and display our service projects for community health. Some studied, most talked, but I made everyone pose for the camera (of course!)
Sarah's diligently studying...but I bet you didn't notice since Rylee's beauty overtakes the entire photo. :)
Classic lunches in the MATC cafeteria (although there are some girls missing!!)
Thanks everyone for an awesome first year! Don't worry, I'll keep posts up to date this summer so we don't feel like strangers when we come back in the fall (yeah right). Love you all!
3 comments:
you guys are the cutest. i totally forgot about how we had to sit in the hall to display our projects, that was so dumb! but everything can be fun if you're all friends. i like your class, you guys are so much fun. good luck with your second year! maybe you can make board preparation as much fun as the first year! :)
Ok I love all these pictures- they bring back such amazing memories!! Can I just comment on 2 of the pictures?
#1 The picture of Rylee's face... that can seriously be used for some major blackmail! Don't make any of us mad! haha
#2 The picture of us out in the hallway with our posters: did anyone notice how much touching is going on in this picture?!! Well obviously many people are touching Rylee and me. But did you notice Ashlee S. AND Megan's hand on Mrs. Knight's shoulder?! And Brittney holding Megan's hand... so much love is going on in this picture. Except for Katie who isn't touching anyone. haha!
Love you guys!
Hey! Mrs. Knight isn't touching anyone either! I swear I'm a lover not a hater, there will be more touching in the next one if that makes you happy! hahahahaha
Post a Comment