Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas Party?

Hey ladies,
So we're thinking of having a Christmas Party, and Sarah even said she's willing to host! Lets try and make it happen! What day would be best for everyone? We thought waiting until the week after finals would probably be a good idea, and maybe a weekday would be better. 
So, everyone, what is your input on having the Christmas party sometime during the week of December 17-21? Reply to this post and hopefully we can get something together!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I'll reply first... Anytime the 17-20th works for me. I probably have stuff going on that weekend. Earlier in the week would probably be best!

Christine said...

Yay someone else posted!

Anyhow, any time that week works for me. I agree with Angie - I think earlier in the week, like Tuesday or Wednesday night, would be good.

We should also have a secret santa gift exchange - nothing big, just something fun!