Thursday, November 8, 2007

Second week of clinic!

Hello ladies! Welcome to our new blog! I've invited all of you to be "authors" or whatever so that you can post pictures and leave comments. Here are the first set of pictures. I love that we look like we know what we're doing. :)

Here we have Jana working on Tricia.


And here we have Amber and Shanelle.


Erin leaning forward to ask Brooke if she's smiling for the camera.


An up-close and personal shot of Brooke's poor cold sore. Mrs. Veit sure loved it. Way to be a hands-on example, Brooke! :)


Rachel and Angie.


Ariel workin' on Carolyn. Looking good.


Mrs. Veit and Mrs. Avery. A totally candid picture. I don't think either of them even know I took it. (Especially since Mrs. Veit moved right as I took it.)


Studying for microbiology lab. Gotta love Professor Jennings.


Angie's studying really hard. Uh huh.


I hope you all enjoyed these!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Thanks Christine for creating the blog! This is so fun! Lets all bring cameras and take pictures...

theRach said...

Woo-hoo! I am so excited! What a great idea....maybe I will bring my video camera one day and shoot some "live footage!" :)