Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fun Idea and fun pics

Hi ladies,
Here are some of the pictures I took at clinic today. I didn't post all of them because I had an idea. I was studying for the radiology test this afternoon and it struck me: Wouldn't it be fun if we had spotlights of ourselves on our blog every week? We could get to know each other a bit better and have a reason to check the blog. So, I saved some pictures of people to use for their spotlights. I'll be sending you an email sometime this semester with questions and I'll post a new spotlight every Friday. On to the pictures....
ANGIE

Oh, Dr. Ord...
Brooke and the cutest baby I saw today.
Shanelle getting some serious cleaning done.
Radiography with Sarah
Erin and our lovely instructor, Ms. Means :)
Look at those happy bubbly teeth!
Colorful Ms. Hamman. Let's LUAU!
Instruments... and Dr. Ord
Colette with her handsome patient. Future wedding slideshow picture....? jk Colette
Perio chart? Check. Sippy cup? Check. Ninja Turtle? Check. Now you're ready to clean your Class 4. (Check out the numbers on the chart. 5's and 6's! Scary!!)
I told Jana to make a scared face when we took this picture in the dark developer room. I couldn't keep a straight face. 
Christine cleaning
Rachel helping perio chart for Erin's Class 4 patient

Okay this might be the cutest baby I saw today. It's a toss up. I just loved how he stared at Erin the whole time. LOL.

2 comments:

Colette said...

Those are so fun! Thanks for posting them Angie! I love the dark room pic! haha. And great idea about the spotlight!

Christine said...

i love this post. it's so great! thanks for posting it, angie. i think my favorite picture is the one of dr. ord and the instruments because of the cool angle you've got going on. all of the pictures are good, though, so kudos.

and i love the spotlight idea. let's definitely do it!